It’s simple to take our fridges for granted. It isn’t up until we have a concern that we truly recognize how essential an appliance it is. We utilize our refrigerators to feed our households, to conserve cash on eating out, and to contain the nutrition that powers our every day lives. It’s a location where we can safely keep food and drinks. That’s why when our fridges break and food begins to go bad, we find ourselves with an urgent emergency. The quicker we can get the refrigerator repair completed, the better. That’s where our expert refrigerator repair service can be found to save the day.
When a refrigerator quits working, the clock begins ticking. Any food that requires to be stored in a refrigerator will spoil within hours. Not having a refrigerator can impact your everyday life in a negative way. When your refrigerator temp decreases, it is critical to get it back up and running as soon as possible. Hiring a quality refrigerator repair company to help and come out is essential.
Contact Gordon’s Appliance Service if you are looking for the finest quality at home refrigerator repair service for your broken fridge. We provide the very best refrigerator repair work service in Will County and can assist you to get your refrigerator back in working order in no time.
If your refrigerator breaks down and you’re in need of refrigerator repair, you do not have to break your normal day-to-day regimen waiting for your refrigerator repair. We can work around your schedule and guarantee that your refrigerator is running smoothly in no time.
Having issues with your refrigerator? Call us to fix your fridge, we can help!
Our factory-trained refrigerator repair technicians are able to provide refrigerator repair service in Will County and handle issues related to all types of refrigerators, like:
- Top-Freezer Refrigerators
- Side-By-Side Refrigerators
- Bottom Freezer Refrigerators
- French Door Refrigerators
- And more
***Note: We do not work on Samsung refrigerators or built-in units (grates on the top) ***
How do you know if your refrigerator needs to be serviced?
- The Fridge is noisy
- It doesn’t keep your food cold
- Floor water pooling
- Frost collection
- Excessive condensation
- Not dispensing ice or water
General Refrigerator Maintenance Tips To Avoid Refrigerator Repairs
Here are some general maintenance tips to keep your refrigerator running in tip-top shape. These tips can minimize the costs of refrigerator repair.
- Overloading or underloading your fridge can cause airflow issues. In both cases, this can lead to either warmer temps or a waste of electricity.
- Clean your coils! Coils are the lungs of your fridge. Imagine the amount of dust and debris you have sitting under your fridge right now. Now imagine trying to breathe through all of that. Not good is it? This will significantly increase performance, energy costs, and future expensive repairs.
- Keep your gaskets clean and tear-free. We sometimes run into gaskets that are torn or so dirty it affects the refrigerator’s ability to keep the cold air in. This can cause all sorts of issues. Warm air ice can also form, causing a more significant problem and result in more labor in repairs.
- This one isn’t so much a maintenance tip but rather a heads up on ice makers. It is super convenient to have ice at a moment’s notice for sure, but on older models of fridges, ice maker repairs could often cost more then it would cost just to buy a bag of ice every once and a while when needed.
What is the best refrigerator brand?
We are a big fan of KitchenAid refrigerators. They seem to be the most reliable and require refrigerator repair less often.
What brand refrigerators should I avoid?
Avoid Samsung, LG, and Bosch fridges. These refrigerator brands have the most problems and require refrigerator repair more frequently than other brands.
View more videos about refrigerator repair and other appliance maintenance tips on our Appliance Repair Youtube Channel.