Microwave ovens are in millions of houses worldwide and have problems regularly. If your microwave is not heating, the turntable is not rotating, or the vent fan is not running, we have microwave repair technicians available to fix it! A damaged microwave in a busy home is very aggravating.
Our professionals always provide an in-depth diagnosis and upfront pricing prior to starting your microwave repair. As the technology in modern microwaves advances, you need a trained expert to properly diagnose the problems. We guarantee our truthful, expert opinion, even if that implies replacing the unit.
We fix all brands of microwaves, troubleshoot problems, and provide microwave maintenance tips to help you make your microwave oven last longer. Our knowledgeable microwave repair specialists can solve your microwave repair concerns. No problem is too huge; no repair is too minor. We stock the most commonly replaced microwave oven parts, so your microwave repairs can be completed ASAP.
Types of Microwave Ovens We Fix
Our factory-trained microwave repair technicians are able to provide microwave repair service in Will County and handle issues related to all types of microwave ovens like these.
- Countertop Microwave Ovens
- Built-In Microwave Ovens
- Above Range Microwave Ovens
- Drawer Design Microwave Ovens
- Cabinet Microwave Ovens
- And more
Microwave Brands We Typically Service:
Microwave Oven Maintenance and Diagnosis Tips
To keep your microwave working well, follow these steps. Don’t hesitate to call Gordon’s Appliance Service if you have a broken microwave!
- Check the power source. Sometimes the power source can get damaged and prevent your microwave from working.
- Check the cabinet doors. Make sure they are not cracked, broken, or leaking.
- Check the oven controls. You might have to replace knobs and buttons and make sure they operate normally.
- Look at the oven cycle button. Make sure it’s properly powered and not frozen.
- Look at the other features on the microwave. Sometimes, the other features such as the timer, menu, and display are broken. It might be that the display isn’t working properly, or you can’t set the menu according to what you want.
If you still have no power source available, the best option is to turn off the microwave. and unplug it from its power source.
For most microwaves, a fix will be to simply change out the circuit board. to ensure that it works well again.
Give Gordon’s Appliance Service a call for all your microwave oven repair needs.
View more videos about microwave repair and other appliance maintenance tips on our Appliance Repair Youtube Channel.